| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bom Jesus Da Lapa, Bahia in August is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.6 °C (90.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 15.7 °C (28.3 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 2.9mm (0.1in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:31 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bom Jesus Da Lapa, Bahia:
- Barra, Brazil - 244.3 kms (151.8 miles) N
- Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil - 330.3 kms (205.3 miles) NE
- Irece, Brazil - 276 kms (171.5 miles) NE
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 333 kms (206.9 miles) ENE
- Lencois, Brazil - 233.7 kms (145.2 miles) ENE
- Ituacu, Brazil - 236.8 kms (147.2 miles) ESE
- Caetite, Brazil - 122.7 kms (76.3 miles) SE
- Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil - 331.2 kms (205.8 miles) SE
- Espinosa, Brazil - 199.8 kms (124.2 miles) SSE
- Monte Azul, Brazil - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) SSE