Vs > Te Anau
Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia vs Te Anau Climate & Distance Between
Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia vs Yurimaguas, Peru
Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia vs Concordia, Argentina
Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia vs Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia vs King Salmon, Ak, Usa
Te Anau vs Paranaiba, Brazil
Te Anau vs Monterrey, Mexico
Te Anau vs Velikie Luki, Russia
Te Anau vs Glenbervie Forest, New Zealand
Vevay, In vs Tuscaloosa, Al
Maintirano vs Torres
Sortovala vs Tulear/ Toliara
Vilsandi vs Catalao
- The distance between Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia, Brazil and Te Anau, New Zealand is approximately 12,779 km or 7,941 mi.
- To reach Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia in this distance one would set out from Te Anau bearing 146.3° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia bearing 23.6° or NNE .
- Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Te Anau has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia is in or near the subtropical dry forest biome whereas Te Anau is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 15.6 °C (28.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7 °C (12.6°F) less in Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 342.7 mm (13.5 in) less which is equivalent to 342.7 l/m² (8.41 US gal/ft²) or 3,427,000 l/ha (366,369 US gal/ac) less. About 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 27.8° higher in Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia than in Te Anau.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia relative to Te Anau. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Anau vs Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -89 (-4)
|| -98 (-4)
|| -80 (-3)
|| -79 (-3)
|| -96 (-4)
|| -42 (-2)
|| -343 (-13)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia vs Roi Et, Thailand
Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia vs Conakry, Guinea
Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia vs Wellsburg, Wv, Usa
Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia vs Mercedes, Uruguay
Te Anau vs Trivandrum, Kerala, India
Te Anau vs Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Te Anau vs Caceres, Spain
Te Anau vs Midway Island, Hawaii
Siauliai vs Sta. Vit. Palmar
Millport, Oh vs Istanbul
Nordkap/ Helnes Fyr vs Lake Coleridge
Auckland, Mangere vs Beckley/ Raleigh, Wv
Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia vs Te Anau Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Bom J. Da Lapa
- Barra, Brazil - 244.3 kms (151.8 miles) N
- Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil - 330.3 kms (205.3 miles) NE
- Irece, Brazil - 276 kms (171.5 miles) NE
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 333 kms (206.9 miles) ENE
- Lencois, Brazil - 233.7 kms (145.2 miles) ENE
- Ituacu, Brazil - 236.8 kms (147.2 miles) ESE
- Caetite, Brazil - 122.7 kms (76.3 miles) SE
- Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil - 331.2 kms (205.8 miles) SE
- Espinosa, Brazil - 199.8 kms (124.2 miles) SSE
- Monte Azul, Brazil - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Anau