| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bom Jesus Da Lapa, Bahia in February is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid. Circa 94.6mm (3.7in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bom Jesus da Lapa, Bahia, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bom Jesus Da Lapa, Bahia:
- Barra, Brazil - 244.3 kms (151.8 miles) N
- Morro Do Chapeu, Brazil - 330.3 kms (205.3 miles) NE
- Irece, Brazil - 276 kms (171.5 miles) NE
- Itaberaba, Brazil - 333 kms (206.9 miles) ENE
- Lencois, Brazil - 233.7 kms (145.2 miles) ENE
- Ituacu, Brazil - 236.8 kms (147.2 miles) ESE
- Caetite, Brazil - 122.7 kms (76.3 miles) SE
- Vitoria Da Conquista, Brazil - 331.2 kms (205.8 miles) SE
- Espinosa, Brazil - 199.8 kms (124.2 miles) SSE
- Monte Azul, Brazil - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) SSE